Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipad security for kids

Options
  • 06-10-2016 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi guys

I'm wondering can anyone advise, a friend of mine told me you can get an App that allows restricted access on YouTube and Safari, apparently it costs but that's fine, does anyone know the name of this App obviously it's an apple device so it be from the iTunes store

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭ablelocks

there are fairly (Very?) good parental controls in the settings - regardless of any third party app these should be set to whatever you're comfortable with and won't cost anything but a bit of time and effort

this is the link to the apple page, but if you google "parental controls ipad" then you'll get lots of resources.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

I am interested in this also. Despite my best efforts my daughter seems to still find a way to view YouTube videos she shouldn't be watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

myshirt wrote: »
    I am interested in this also. Despite my best efforts my daughter seems to still find a way to view YouTube videos she shouldn't be watching.

There's a kids Youtube app. You could delete the original and just install the kids one

Advertisement