Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash lodgement query

Options
  • 06-10-2016 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I lodged cash into my current account today. I checked my 365 online and it says the money is being processed. I was wondering how long it shoudl take for that money to be accessible to me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard

I lodged cash into my current account today. I checked my 365 online and it says the money is being processed. I was wondering how long it shoudl take for that money to be accessible to me?
    Good morning rachef80000,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

A cash lodgement at a lodgement ATM would generally be visible on your account and available to use within minutes. The funds should be available to use now.

I hope this helps. If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Many thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement