Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone charger doesn't fit into charging slot

Options
  • 06-10-2016 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi. I had my phone on charge and took it out and then about an hour later I plugged it back in, it wouldn't charge and the charger feels very loose when I push it into the charging slot, feels really easy to take out, tried another charger and still no luck? What could this issue be? iPhone 6 😟

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Shelflife

Probably fluff or dirt in the port from your pocket, carefully remove it all and it should plug in again no problem .

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Mccabe96

Shelflife wrote: »
    Probably fluff or dirt in the port from your pocket, carefully remove it all and it should plug in again no problem .

I stuck a sharp pin into it to see, and out came a big ball of fluff! Finally working again., thanks

Advertisement