Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote button problem.

Options
  • 07-10-2016 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

The quote button is takes me to the reply page but does not retain any of the selected posts text or the quote tags. The text field is blank. I'm on chrome if it matters.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Does it happen when you try to quote a particular post or is it any post? And there are no other errors being displayed? Also, I have to ask to get a clearer picture of the issue, are you on the Legacy site or Responsive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭9or10

Sorry OP to chime in, but I have the same problem. On legacy site. Any time I try and quote reply, just gives me a simple reply - the 2 or 3 times it happened, I ended up not bothering as it made nonsense of what I was typing.

btw there were no urls or pics in the post I was trying to quote.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

FaceCake wrote: »
    The quote button is takes me to the reply page but does not retain any of the selected posts text or the quote tags. The text field is blank. I'm on chrome if it matters.

After a little investigation, it may be linked to post count. So hopefully you should see a change shortly :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement