Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any deals on ps4 games

• 07-10-2016 1:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

got a ps4 off amazon for €184 which was great thanks for all the links etc

any links to deals for games ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

if you are happy with 2nd hand, adverts and donedeal might be an option. Other, it's hard to beat the likes of amazon. Argos also are reasonable for a b&m store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,749 ✭✭✭degsie

Where's the BA?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

As a new PS4 user, I just want to make sure you know about the playstation plus subscription

<€20 for 3 months, better value if you get 12 months, but its needed for online play, and you get free PS4 games every month to play while you have a subscription.

Free games are pretty good this month:
    Resident Evil, PS4 (83%)
    Transformers: Devastation, PS4 (77%)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

As a new PS4 user, I just want to make sure you know about the playstation plus subscription

<€20 for 3 months, better value if you get 12 months, but its needed for online play, and you get free PS4 games every month to play while you have a subscription.

Resident Evil, PS4 (83%)
    A US subscription offers better value and is easy to use with revolut

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 463 ✭✭asharkman

Resident Evil, PS4 (83%)

This month is the best month ever!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

GTAV is currently on sale for 40 quid on the PSN store. You might get it cheaper in some places, I suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,193 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Moved to BA

Also keep an eye on the thread on the PS forum

• Registered Users Posts: 22 wayword16

I have almost new Destiny 'never played' and Mortal Kombat X 'played once' to swap for Sniper Elite games or something similer....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

wayword16 wrote: »
    I have almost new Destiny 'never played' and Mortal Kombat X 'played once' to swap for Sniper Elite games or something similer....

you should ask over in the PS forum

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=523

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Bladeserver

Argos do great value on games but it varies from time to time. I saw GTA for 31 yesterday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement