Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to view Acheson & Glover Flagstones

Options
  • 07-10-2016 8:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭

Need to get about 50m2 of flagstones for new build patio.

Cant seem to find anything online about Acheson & Glover in Ireland?
    Are there any places we could view these?
    We are based in Meath.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Luckysasha

There a northern company. On a side note we had 100m2 of cobblelock laid 6 years ago. We specifically asked for tobermore paving at the time but our contractor convinced us that acheson glover where just as good only a lot cheaper because they came from the north. We foolishly went with his suggestion and have regretted it since. The pavers have faded badly in places and Acheson glover won't stand over them. The pavers seem to have a layer of colour on the top of the paver rather than being the whole way through and its this layer that seems to be wearing off exposing the concrete colour underneath. Despite doing everything they suggested to try and keep them right it's a losing battle. I know we are seriously considering taking them up and concreting or tarmacing instead

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

I know it's an old thread but does anyone know where AG flagstones can be viewed in Dublin?
    Is Tobermore a better brand?

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭El Kabong!

I'm pretty sure I looked at A&G bricks in Goodwins in Clonee/Mulhuddart Dublin. Maybe they have the flags too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

That would be handy as I've to head to Clonee tomorrow anyway. I'll give them a call.

Advertisement