Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to pay credit card using BOI 365

Options
  • 07-10-2016 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hello,

I wish to pay my credit card statement amount due online but when I go to add the credit card details in the add payee section as the statement outlines an error message indicates the payee cannot be added. My credit card is also BOI mastercard type and this account is also on my BOI 365 account but I can't transfer from my current account to the credit card account. Please can you help me out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard

Hello,

I wish to pay my credit card statement amount due online but when I go to add the credit card details in the add payee section as the statement outlines an error message indicates the payee cannot be added. My credit card is also BOI mastercard type and this account is also on my BOI 365 account but I can't transfer from my current account to the credit card account. Please can you help me out.
    Good morning,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

To make payments to your Bank of Ireland credit card, you'll need to add it as a bill. Please login to your 365Online profile and select 'Add Payee'. Choose 'Bill' and your security code delivery method and on the next screen, select BOI Mastercard from the dropdown menu.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Many thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 21 MrHeisenberg

Hello,

Good morning,

To make payments to your Bank of Ireland credit card, you'll need to add it as a bill. Please login to your 365Online profile and select 'Add Payee'. Choose 'Bill' and your security code delivery method and on the next screen, select BOI Mastercard from the dropdown menu.

Many thanks,
    Richard
    Hi Richard,

When this is set up, the IBAN for the account is different to the one on the credit card statement?

Brian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard

Hello,

Good morning,

Many thanks,
    Richard
    Hi Richard,

When this is set up, the IBAN for the account is different to the one on the credit card statement?

Brian
    Hi Brian,

That is correct. The IBAN that you are seeing is specific for Bank of Ireland current account holders. As long as you have included your 16 digit credit card number in the reference field, any payments made will reach your card.

Many thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement