Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mafia 3

Options
  • 07-10-2016 11:44am

Is it Alright to start a thread here on this game?

Sick of people talking about FPS on the thread in the gaming forum and nothing else.

Just looking for any thoughts on the game without talking about FPS.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Is it Alright to start a thread here on this game?

Sick of people talking about FPS on the thread in the gaming forum and nothing else.

Just looking for any thoughts on the game without talking about FPS.

I've no problem with this thread. The mafia games have never been on my radar for some reason.

Maybe it's because of the low FPS........... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

wait wait wait, I thought Cactus was going on about First Person Shooter.
    Is this about Frames Per Second?

Frames per second yeah.

Must be 3 pages in a row of it at this stage.

Anyway this thread is going the same route :P

Anyone pick it up today on XB1?

To be honest, I never look at that and I couldnt tell the difference really when I am playing.
    I just stick the game on and play, I am looking forward to getting Mafia but it wont be for a while. I enjoyed Mafia 2 and still play it so 3 will definitely be gotten.
    Do you know if there is any online play in it or is it just Single Player?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Noticed that myself on the main game thread. Absolutely ridiculous to think that a game is rubbish if it doesn't run at at least 100FPS or whatever it is. PC Master Race eh??? :D

• Advertisement

I had this and Gears pre ordered with Amazon but cancelled after reading about Amazon's delivery times the last few months.

Ideally I'd like to pick it up, get it completed before Tuesday and trade it in for Gears!

With no reviews I'm not even sure what the play through time is.

I had a read of this the other day if its any use to you, wasnt much to me but have a read
    http://www.trustedreviews.com/mafia-3-review

Well I'm just installing now so I'll report back later.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I'm eyeing this up myself. I enjoyed what I got to play of the first and loved the second even with there being nothing to do outside of the story than rob shops, sell cars, buy clothes and get your shoes shined.

Really looking forward to hearing about this, fingers crossed it's good.

It's fun so far but the AI is awful and visually it's nice in places and awful in others especially driving at night. Driving is much improved from the last game.

• Advertisement

Was doing a spring clean of the wallet and found a€75 voucher for CEX I hadn't used, got Assassins Creed Syndicate and Fallout 4 for €25 each, traded them into Gamestop and got Mafia 3 for a tenner :D will try it out tonight

Advertisement