Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreadful, dreadful, customer service.

Options
  • 07-10-2016 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

So a month ago, my broadband came to a stop, days of sort of working, not working, etc etc.  ONE month later, 11 logged calls to technical support, 3 to the customer service, 4 case numbers, 3 phone calls from technicans and 3 days waiting in and they  never got here.  One mail to the complaints dept with a response that a supervisor would call be - still awaiting this gem.  Dreadful customer service who apologize but cant "do anything".   ONE WHOLE month waiting and still nothing...... What a joke. Only way forward is getting COMREG involved so waiting another 6 days for them to do something about it..... Stay away if you ever have a problem  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

paddie9 wrote: »
    So a month ago, my broadband came to a stop, days of sort of working, not working, etc etc.  ONE month later, 11 logged calls to technical support, 3 to the customer service, 4 case numbers, 3 phone calls from technicans and 3 days waiting in and they  never got here.  One mail to the complaints dept with a response that a supervisor would call be - still awaiting this gem.  Dreadful customer service who apologize but cant "do anything".   ONE WHOLE month waiting and still nothing...... What a joke. Only way forward is getting COMREG involved so waiting another 6 days for them to do something about it..... Stay away if you ever have a problem  
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]paddie9,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm so sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with your service. Is there anything I can assist you with?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭paddie9

Update still nothing from EIR they keep teasing me and then nothing.

Apologies for the delay  paddie9, a technician attended and this fault has been cleared. Is your service back working?

-Pamela 

Hi when did he came out? last wed a technican phoned me and told me to to stay at home that he would be with me that day- never turned up, i waited all day and phoned him back at 6pm, no answer.

Maybe you could check what day/time because previously we were told a technican had turned up and we had people for dinnear at the same time so he def didnt.

Thanks

Apologies for the delay  paddie9, a technician attended and this fault has been cleared. Is your service back working?

-Pamela 
    Hi as above, when did he come out? a technician phoned to say he was coming last wed, waited all day and he never arrived.  
    tks

• Advertisement

-Pamela 
    Hi as above, when did he come out? a technician phoned to say he was coming last wed, waited all day and he never arrived.  
    tks

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]A technician worked on this last Friday [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]paddie9.[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]They will not always need access to your home and work from the exchange. Is your service working? Do you need me to re escalate this back out to a technician?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement