Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best college for Blended/Distance/Online Learning (Law)

Options
  • 07-10-2016 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I want to study Law next year (BCL) Then complete in International Human Rights. I'll be going in as a mature student and was hoping to do the majority of it from home/office as i've got 3 young kids at home, husband works ad we arent central to any of the unis/colleges. I know Griffith College offers this option (Blended Learning) with once a month contact. I was just wondering if there were any public institutes offering anything similar. Id love to apply to either Maynooth or Galway (they are both within 2 hours of where i live and the closest to me) but i cant find any info on whether this is a possibility.
    Any info greatly appreciated, TIA.

Advertisement