Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lower priced buggy/pram/travel system brands?

Options
  • 07-10-2016 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Every shop I've went into all the prams and travel systems cost around €1k+, is there any cheaper brands that I can have a look at? Preferably a 3in1 travel system.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I bought nearly all of our stuff from kiddicare online but Amazon often have good deals too.
    As far as cheap go..Graco is the one that springs to mind,they do a range of inexpensive travel systems. Hauck do as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Jen44

Baby elegance! They do a new arrivals package which we got first time around it was 999 and comes with mostly everything you need travel system cot Moses basket bath bedding plus loads of other little things! They have a shop in blanchardstown and dundrum

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭sullivk

Baby elegance beep twist travel system is great for the price if you don't want to spend a fortune, or have a look for something on adverts or donedeal if you don't mind second hand

• Registered Users Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭scarepanda

We got the mama and papas sola2 for €460 I think (it was on offer), but I think it retails full price for around €700 depending on the package you get. We got car seat, carry cot and buggy seat in the offer. 2 months in and loving it so far. One advantage I see in it when we start using the buggy seat is that it folds as one unit so unlike one expensive brand I looked at you don't have to take it apart when putting it into the car. Disadvantage with the package when we got it is that the car seat is not isofix compatible. This was an issue for us, but it was free in the offer at the time and we already had the use of a friend's carseat, so we just have a spare carseat now.

Advertisement