Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lance interview.....

Options
  • 07-10-2016 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

Hi! I just listened to the Lance interview...
    Wow, i thought Ger was really good & grilled Armstrong really well...
    Armstrong sounded tired & grumpy & far from the fake, shiny superstar from years ago...
    Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭pedro_colnago

Arequipa wrote: »
    I think you are being unfair to Gilroy..
    He didn't shy away from asking tough question afte.r tough question...

Given how much Armstrong lied & the Machiavellian way he approached pro cycling, I think he was right to ask about mechanical doping...
    I love thought Armstrong came across as a pompous muppet... After all the sh*te he spewed for years, we shouldn't believe a word he says... Of mechanical doping was available, I think he would have looked at it...
    He was like a spoiled kid at the end as he wasn't getting his ego massaged like in the Ben Foster podcast...

Why would he use mechanical doping when they were using medicinal doping to the point that he was able to win numerous tours? It was a stupid question he answered it and still gilroy went on about it.
    In fairness if you say we shouldn't believe a word he says what's the point in listening to his answers at all then? Clearly anything he says is going to fall on your own deaf ears, I don't think he can deny or explain much more than what he has done at this stage. I think he is right that there are people who will never be happy no matter how many times he apologises and as he says there entitled to not be happy with those either.

Advertisement