Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mind my inlaws Dog

• 08-10-2016 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

We need someone to mind my in-laws Dog for 5-6 months. They are retired and moving away for the winter. My fiance love him to bits but live in an apartment so unfortunately we cant take him.
    Hes a small brindle pug, hes so loving and loyal. He is a real people dog and absolutely loves company. All he wants is a walk and some love and he will be happy. He is the most affectionate loving guy and hes obedient. If someone wants company, he is the best dog to have around.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭cloloco

What age is the dog? They are likely looking at big cost to get someone to mind a dog for nearly half a year so I dont imagine kennels would really be an option. Would your in laws not allow you to move in to their place for the time that they are gone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

Can they not get him a pet passport and take him with them?
    Are they planning on packing up for the winter next year? If so they should really look at rehoming him. It's not fair to dump him with strangers for 6months then when he's settled into his 'new home' they come back and take him back only to go off again for another 6 months and do it all again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

We need someone to mind my in-laws Dog for 5-6 months. They are retired and moving away for the winter. My fiance love him to bits but live in an apartment so unfortunately we cant take him.
    Hes a small brindle pug, hes so loving and loyal. He is a real people dog and absolutely loves company. All he wants is a walk and some love and he will be happy. He is the most affectionate loving guy and hes obedient. If someone wants company, he is the best dog to have around.
    Where are you based? We have a pug, one of four dogs we have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Poor dog.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

Poor dog.
    We got our pug from a family who were rehoming him because they were having another child. Took him a week to eat properly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement