Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All you can eat?

Options
  • 08-10-2016 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    A group of us are visiting Galway for a day out next month. One guy is a problem eater so we need to stay within a 5 min roll of an 'all you can eat' restaurant. Can you please make a few suggestions, so that we can plan our day and get this guy through the day safe and sound? Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Mod note: Moved from Food.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pomegranate on Eglinton street is (or was last i looked) all you can eat, other than that i can't think of anywhere that does that sort of thing daily.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

"The Challenge" in Scotty's should keep him quiet for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Pomegranate on Eglinton street is (or was last i looked) all you can eat, other than that i can't think of anywhere that does that sort of thing daily.

This is my first thought also, there's also the Indian Tulsi on Buttermilk walk used to do a Sunday buffet as well - wasn't brilliant, very limited selection, but it's an option. Pomegranate is much better, cheaper and better variety.

Advertisement