Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Even more adverts you despise

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭ligerdub

The Grand Tour

• Registered Users Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭blueser

SteoL wrote: »
    Those Domino's pizza ads are painful. I thought they couldn't get any badder than the last one with the famous art pieces but they did with the new winter deal one.
    The one with the dad and his two daughters laughing maniacally? It's one of those "reach for the mute button" ads. Truly dreadful. And presumably someone at Domino's signed off on that ad as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Autosport wrote: »
    Those VHI ads, annoying voices

I often think how hurtful it must be for people waiting for ages on waiting lists, who can't afford health insurance, listening to this smug self satisfying s**t.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

blueser wrote: »
    The one with the dad and his two daughters laughing maniacally? It's one of those "reach for the mute button" ads. Truly dreadful. And presumably someone at Domino's signed off on that ad as well.

Yeah that's the one. Infuriating.

That Gadget Insurance ad is another one. Seems to imply men are thick and can't be responsible enough to own a phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,176 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

I thought the old Grant boiler ad was bad, oh good god this new one is probably the most cringe worthy ad being aired now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭An Riabhach

"My name is Hannah Wear.Acting allows me to explore."

Exactly how many more bleedin times is that ad gonna be shown??
    And the spaced-out way she says her last line is really annoying.

It refuses to die. I think we all hate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭joejoe87

Only 100% real hardwood

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

gnarbarian wrote: »
    That ad really grinds my gears... She goes on about how she was at a wedding and she CRUSHES THE BRIDES FOOT!!!!!!! WTH?! She just ruined the brides big day, something that will never be forgotten! and she just goes "it wasnt all bad, I got the best mans number!" What a B*tch!

The way she goes on it's almost like shes proud of it or even did it on purpose. Weird.

darkdubh wrote: »
    The way she goes on it's almost like shes proud of it or even did it on purpose. Weird.

I hate that ad.
    She's an obnoxious little bitch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Horrible, horrible ad ^^.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

rubadub wrote: »
    the ad makes no real sense, she leaves the house and sees a random car outside her house and goes "what's that?!?:eek:" if it was in the driveway then OK, or if it had a huge bow on it or something.

But they presumably are a single or no car household, just as I am. Every second or third morning I come out to a different car outside my house, in a similar looking estate, and never once have thought "WTF is that!!?!" -ehhhh, it's a fcuking car...

Even if told in advance "come out and see the surprise" she would likely cop it, and not be saying "whats dat?"

I ****ing hate that ad!

The Three ad, "thurdeee". Turdy, more like.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Has any one mentioned the Vaginosis cream ad. Dinner time....every...feckin....day.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

sexually aroused granny watching a romcom with a teenage girl to sell broadband. Imagine if it was a granddad & young boy...cannot fathom the conversation that went on that led to this being deemed a good idea.

Head & Shoulders ladies, who've manged to avoid mirrors and reflective surfaces for some time, absolutely THRILLED with their hair.

Trivago woman has gone from slightly annoying to full on bizarre - they have her tap dancing around like a dervish now.

ANY health insurance ads where they claim to really care about us. Please F off

I'm sorry if I've mentioned this ad already.

But that bleedin "You can count on me like 1,2,3" shight makes me wanna put my fist through the telly.
    That song makes my blood boil and my ears scream.

French girl in the "oops moment" ad

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭Comhrá

That current Vodafone (pig) advert is vexatious in the extreme.
    I'm on Vodafone and the ad makes me hate them.

The Müller ad with me wan from the X factor in it,where she takes one of her "falls" up in the clouds.I don't think even a 5 year old would find that funny.Those ads,and she,are ridiculously annoying and annoyingly ridiculous.

And staying with the theme "up in the clouds".... those ads for Philadelphia cheese are getting even more nonsensical.

Ring doorbell camera! The guy says he's doing tree trimming estimates and she says "I'm bathing the children right now".... Wtf does that have to do with anything! Look lady, do you want your hedge trimmed or not!

• Advertisement

Whe whe whe.

Apples bitching about the pink lady. Stop!!

The daft 1950's style ad for smelly stuff you chuck in the washing machine, then add the conditioner, and the powder. The silly woman dancing around reminds me of the Shake and Vac ad of years ago.

Another one, the woman spraying the colour into her hair just in the nick of time before hubby gets home. What year is this?

madmaggie wrote: »
    The daft 1950's style ad for smelly stuff you chuck in the washing machine, then add the conditioner, and the powder. The silly woman dancing around reminds me of the Shake and Vac ad of years ago.

Another one, the woman spraying the colour into her hair just in the nick of time before hubby gets home. What year is this?

I must say I find it very lax that she doesn't also take the time to put a ribbon in it and ensure the children are dressed and powdered and ready for bed ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,395 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

optogirl wrote: »
    ANY health insurance ads where they claim to really care about us. Please F off

indeed

lawred2 wrote: »
    indeed

Look-Hing H-After H-You H-Always

when you drop dat beat..and the crown go wilddd, you know you've OWNED IT!!! it's for women....

**** off will ye, eejit.

That Flash ad with the dog singing "Where the hell is all the mud gone".....
    Meant to be funny,but too cheesey.

"Because I'm a woman....." the DJ one gets on my nerves.

• Advertisement

Father: I've an idea. Why don't you and your boyfriend take my car!

Said no father ever in the history of cars or boyfriends.

Advertisement