Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Even more adverts you despise

Options
1354355356357358360»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Photobox

I mentioned this before I'm sure but it's even more common now and I find it even more irritating, usually young females in an ad saying 'communidy' instead of 'community'. It's so annoying, are they taught to pronounce it that way now..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭deezell

My pet hate is the UK's popular trend, 'Buy a new mohah in Cah SuperMahkeh, mahe, an Make Brihan Greah again'. What did 'T' and 'R' do to upset them so much?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Those creepy Haribo ads with the children voice over on adults, most notably the one with the police.

"Harry Balsamic"

The Supervalu one with the bbq and the annoying child

"Oi eight ih"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Those creepy Haribo ads with the children voice over on adults, most notably the one with the police.

"Harry Balsamic"

I have to mute the tv for those ads.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,303 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

That Olympics ad on RTE is so far-fetched.

I know we are a nation of bandwagoners, but there isn't a hope we'd all go gaga for taekwondo if Wooley does well in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Vote4Squirrels

Angela "pick me pick me I'll do it!" Scanlon and her ma for that already very dire Verisure.

Lidl - kid with smoothies - the kid is alright as it goes but the voiceover makes me want to kill!

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Photobox

That KFC ad with people walking around like chickens. Bizarre and odd doesn't even come near.

Advertisement