Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Even more adverts you despise

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Drifter50

All other ads disappear into the ether for me, but lets keep.....................Trivago girl, what an absolute fox

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Drifter50 wrote: »
    All other ads disappear into the ether for me, but lets keep.....................Trivago girl, what an absolute fox

She’s nice, but she’s no Secret Escapes bird.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,135 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Vodaphone

Bonjour
    Bonjour

Shown Over and over and over and over until I hate them all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭trashcan

The Aldi add with the really annoying voiceover from Ardal O'Hanlon has just come on. He's got a lot of credit in the bank from doing Fr Dougal, but this is pushing it.

And the vodaphone add, Jesus, it's on every frigging ad break ! Is there anybody out there who doesn't want to slap that youngfella ? I really hate it when they try to do those "heartwarming" family ads. It's usually bloody banks or some such too, I.e greedy vultures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭acai berry

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Virgin media
    Bonjour
    Bonjour

Me too, iamwhoiam! That would be my first choice ATM. I would guess not one of these children ever had a French lesson. They seem so stiff - almost petrified.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Those holiday ads where the woman says 'I shouldn't even be here, I went jogging one morning and I was attacked by a wolf' :confused:

It makes no sense whatsoever; the ad must have been edited but I've never seen the full version so I haven't a clue what she means.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭Gen.Zhukov

There's a new sponsorship deal between Trivento wine and Discovery channel.
    They have 'Idents' before and after ad breaks. Basically a load of blokes talking about their individual adventure experiences and then they all laugh and clink glasses. Really ****ing annoying bunch of 'cool dudes'/'c**ts' !

Here's one

• Registered Users Posts: 18,363 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Vodaphone

Bonjour
    Bonjour

there on bus shelters too, make it end :pac:

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

Gen.Zhukov wrote: »
    There's a new sponsorship deal between Trivento wine and Discovery channel.
    They have 'Idents' before and after ad breaks. Basically a load of blokes talking about their individual adventure experiences and then they all laugh and clink glasses. Really ****ing annoying bunch of 'cool dudes'/'c**ts' !

Here's one

Reminds me of that wine ad from a few years back with that insufferable Aussie "wine expert"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

We.....are hurling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Pussyhands wrote: »
    We.....are hurling.

So am I, watching that.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,175 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

If I see that stupid audible ad on YouTube again I'm going to crack. At least it's short.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

The very badly dubbed ads for Calgon, or some such stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

Seen an ad for Christmas...this is still July so they can f**k right off with that crap.
    Don't know who made it or what it was for, but it made me shout at the TV...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

Speaking of that dumb Vodafone ad...i'd say that young lad went for a tommy tug after getting the bracelet from the French girl. Pure and utter drivel for adverts these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭donegal_man

To be honest Eir, I don't care how often Cormac and his fiancee Katya come together

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Drifter50

To be honest Eir, I don't care how often Cormac and his fiancee Katya come together

They live together, work together, rally together.........wonder what they talk about

• Registered Users Posts: 19,629 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Danny_B wrote: »
    Speaking of that dumb Vodafone ad...i'd say that young lad went for a tommy tug after getting the bracelet from the French girl. Pure and utter drivel for adverts these days.

Good old Vonafone.

Bout time they got some credit for inventing the teenage crush.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Joe prim

Yeah he comes across as a bell end. He never shopped at spar his whole life.

Quite true, he was always a natural Centra forward. (Geddit?)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

All those "tugging at the heartstrings" ads make my blood boil like the Vodafone frenchy one and the bank of ireland ****ty song cover one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

That radio ad for SuperValu where your one has found tickets in her shop. The accent on her!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,629 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

All those "tugging at the heartstrings" ads make my blood boil like the Vodafone frenchy one and the bank of ireland ****ty song cover one.

I f*ckin hate them.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

The singer is woeful in that !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭5555555555

New Twirl ads

Imagine if the genders were reversed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

They live together, work together, rally together.........wonder what they talk about

The weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,135 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Not much , she is glued to her phone !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Danny_B wrote: »

Poor guy is in the friendzone-that's a friendship bracelet there fella. Emphasis on 'friend'.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

5555555555 wrote: »
    New Twirl ads

Imagine if the genders were reversed

Bit puzzled by it, is she meant to be on the spectrum?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Bit puzzled by it, is she meant to be on the spectrum?

Strikes me as the kind of girl who 'wonders if we actually need to breathe or is it just a habit'?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement