Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin Connect issue

Options
  • 08-10-2016 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

I can't change the zone settings on Garmin Connect. I make the changes, but when I try to save it just says "We're sorry. We had a technical problem, and your changes did not save. Please try again." This has persisted over past few months. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 JimmysCar

nialljf wrote: »
    I can't change the zone settings on Garmin Connect. I make the changes, but when I try to save it just says "We're sorry. We had a technical problem, and your changes did not save. Please try again." This has persisted over past few months. Any ideas?

Never had that issue before. Why don't you try change the zone settings manually in the garmin itself? Have you updated the firmware in the last few months?

Advertisement