Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jarmet 400 litre sprayer

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 116 ✭✭susign

Sorry Omu, I can't advise on the hand lanse because I didn't fit one to my sprayer yet. I hope to buy one for next year, I'm only using nap sack with IBC tank of water on trailer for refilling at moment. Hopefully someone else can give us a few tips on fitting and using the hand lance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭omu

susign wrote: »
    Hi Omu, great to hear that. It looks like you have it mastered . The only thing is, it sounds like you had the agitation (the 4th lever on your far right) turned on when you were spraying. That should be turned on when filling/mixing the chemical only. Were you happy with the accuracy of litres/acre? What pressure and speed did you run at?

Sorry i meant i had all 4 levers on the prev time which i think caused my prob. It worked grand this time with the agitation off. Would love to get hand lance sorted now!!

Sorry Omu, I can't advise on the hand lanse because I didn't fit one to my sprayer yet. I hope to buy one for next year, I'm only using nap sack with IBC tank of water on trailer for refilling at moment. Hopefully someone else can give us a few tips on fitting and using the hand lance
    No bother, hopefully will get some help soon and get it sorted ☺

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 116 ✭✭susign

omu wrote:
    No bother, hopefully will get some help soon and get it sorted ☺

I would guess your nearest dealer would talk you through it if he had a sprayer in his yard. Did you get the hand lance already? I think the prices vary a bit but I will need to do some research as to the quality between the brands and so on

I would guess your nearest dealer would talk you through it if he had a sprayer in his yard. Did you get the hand lance already? I think the prices vary a bit but I will need to do some research as to the quality between the brands and so on
    the hand lance came with the sprayer. It works but The pressure just builds up and i have to turn it off after a minute..something must be wrong??

• Advertisement
Advertisement