Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Spanish lessons in Limerick? (Adults/beginner)

Options
  • 08-10-2016 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

I am looking to learn Spanish but really struggling to find somewhere that teaches Spanish lessons for adult beginners in Limerick city/Raheen. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭lockman

dave98 wrote: »
    I am looking to learn Spanish but really struggling to find somewhere that teaches Spanish lessons for adult beginners in Limerick city/Raheen. Thanks

LCFE on Mulgrave street.
    http://www.lcfe.ie/parttime-department/languages/

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

lockman wrote: »

Many thanks, unfortunately I would have missed the first 3 week. I will probably have the same problem everywhere I'd imagine. Thanks for your help though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

They usually run those night courses twice a year, one starting in September and another starting in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Frances4019

If you can study alone there are many free Spanish lessons online. Adios amigo. -)

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

If you can study alone there are many free Spanish lessons online. Adios amigo. -)

I have actually found 2 good ones. Gracias amigo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Frances4019

Muy Bueno -)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sonia.

dave98 wrote: »
    Hi Dave98

I am a native Spanish qualified teacher with lots of experience. I am living in Castletroy. If you are still interested let me know. Regards, Sonia

Advertisement