Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops 3 Connection Interrupted issues

Options
  • 08-10-2016 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

Hi not sure if anyone is still playing this but I've been getting connection interrupted issues for the last week in multiplayer on PS4, game freezes but comes back after a few seconds. I'm on Virgin Media and reading on the talk to forum lots are havening dropped packets issues, so not sure if its my broadband or an issue with Activision servers?
    If anyone is having similar issues please let me know

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Seridisand

Continuously see an issue with a map screen loading, then going black like you're getting kicked, then going back to the map loading screen

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Turns out my issue was an issue with Virgin media that was resolved earlier, although rumour has it that Activision are degrading the Blops 3 servers to get more players s to buy the new game.

Advertisement