Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Heating Offers

Options
  • 09-10-2016 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi,

I am considering moving to electric Ireland on one of the smart heating offers - CLimote or Nest. I suspect Climote is better for my home as we only have TRVs and no thermostats beyond this.

Our current set up is a pin time clock that heats up. Next to the time clock is a double switch socket that controls whether the houses zone 1 and zone 2 are on. Will your electrician be able to combine the timer and zones into the Climote to provide good smart heating?

How soon after registering with electric ireland do we get the installation?

Is the offer open to electric only customers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Lumina,

Thanks for your message.

In order for us to look into this for you, could you please send us a private message including your full name, and best contact telephone number? We can then look into having a member of our Home Services team contact you regarding your queries.

We hope this helps. Should you have any additional queries in the meantime please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement