Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIY Plumbing Fit On Log Cabin

Options
2»

Comments

Here we go again..... well its working for 10 years and more.... i have plenty of hot water and my rads are always warm...... you still see a problem???

Seriously do you guys work in the public sector..... time to bring the union in maybe??

OP i feel sorry for you dont let all this put you off.... go for it plan your system and let me see it.....

ha this reminds me of wiring my kitchen in a new build...... was begging my electrician to come back and wire my kitchen so we could move in.... so I went got the materials wired it myself..... then a few weeks later i get a call from my electrician who was very annoyed the work was done..... he only wanted to know who i got in to do it...... i kept laughing at him and told him rip it out and do it again if its wrong... but he only wanted the name of person that did it.... when i finally told him i did it.... he said oh no its all 100% i thought you got someone else in :)

As for putting up my system its was a triple boiler system using systemlink...... now the OP's system is much simpler no point in confusing him as there appears to be enough of that going on here as it is.

All the info Dtp1979 is here http://www.systemlink.ie if you want to know.... :)

Obviously you're a man with great skill but do you think that's reflected elsewhere, I find it isn't and I'm only talking about under sink water heaters also it's very lazy thinking to assum professionals reluctancey to help the unskilled is financialy based rather than safety.

(MOD: THREAD CLOSED AT REQUEST OF OP)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,000 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Rgdajd wrote:
    Your problem?

It's illegal for starters even if you don't believe it's dangerous.

Back to the plumbing. If I had a 4th year apprentice plumber working for me I still couldn't fully trust his work. I'd have to check it over myself to be sure it's safe. This guy would have spent 4 years in college and on sites. He'd have more knowledge than you after only a few months (no offence intended) let alone 4 years but I'd still have to keep an eye on him.
    It's obvious that you won't take the advice from all the plumbers above but none of us are going to help you kill yourself or someone else

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement