Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you use a case on your Kindle?

• 09-10-2016 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

I'm unsure whether to purchase one for my Kindle Voyage or not. I don't want to damage it either...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

I have a case on mine all the time. Magnetic closure that wakes it up when opened and visa versa.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,340 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

adox wrote: »
    I have a case on mine all the time. Magnetic closure that wakes it up when opened and visa versa.

Same, no sense in risking getting the screen damaged for the sake of a few quid for a case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,627 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

adox wrote: »
    Same as this.

I was disapointed to lose the slim, nice feel of the device, but it's far preferable to smashing the thing or scratching it in my bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭ahlookit

If you are bringing it out and about with you definitely get a case. Especially on a Voyage. I'd hate to damage the screen on something so expensive (and new, judging by your other thread!)

If you only ever use it at home and there are no kids or pets to get their little paws on it, then its probably safe enough.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Yes. Got one of those cases with a magnetic lid for €5 on ebay.

I bring it around in my bag sometimes and I don't want to risk damaging it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement