Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling UPC

Options
  • 09-10-2016 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I pay my UPC by Direct Debit.  I need to cancel it now.  What do I need to do to cancel this? 
    Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

hillbloom wrote: »
    I pay my UPC by Direct Debit.  I need to cancel it now.  What do I need to do to cancel this? 
    Many thanks
    Hi hillbloom, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

You can cancel this Direct Debit through 365 Online. In your Recent Transactions where the UPC SEPA Direct Debit is listed, there will be an orange plus icon next to the transaction. When you click on this plus icon, this will expand to show a "Cancel" Button. Simply click on this button and you will be guided through the steps to cancel this specific Direct Debit. We would also advise you to contact UPC to let them know you will be cancelling the direct debit. 

I hope this helps and please let us know if you have any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

hillbloom wrote: »
    Many thanks
    Hi hillbloom, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

You can cancel this Direct Debit through 365 Online. In your Recent Transactions where the UPC SEPA Direct Debit is listed, there will be an orange plus icon next to the transaction. When you click on this plus icon, this will expand to show a "Cancel" Button. Simply click on this button and you will be guided through the steps to cancel this specific Direct Debit. We would also advise you to contact UPC to let them know you will be cancelling the direct debit. 

I hope this helps and please let us know if you have any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Sarah 
    Thank you very much for your prompt reply.  I didn't attempt it yet!! 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

You're more than welcome hillbloom and I'll pass your thanks on to Sarah.

If you have any difficulty, just let us know here and we'll be happy to help. 

Elaine 

Advertisement