Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir are ignoring my complaint

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kmass

sadly I have to agree, EIR is a terrible company to deal with little or no regard for their customers when they are at fault. after calling today to complain, I was shoved from pillar to post with no satisfaction and employees spilling out the usual company line time after time that, they are indeed sorry but cannot rectify the situation that, they caused in the first place, then direct to the complaints department to be met with a recorded message stating that they were closed. I have raised an official complaint in writing to EIR today so I will wait and see as to their response. For what was once a fantastic public company in the ownership of the Irish people it has developed into a very badly run, private entity who cares little for its customers. A good company is one that looks after its customers when problems arise, EIRs policy seems to be the exact opposite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

kmass wrote: »
    sadly I have to agree, EIR is a terrible company to deal with little or no regard for their customers when they are at fault. after calling today to complain, I was shoved from pillar to post with no satisfaction and employees spilling out the usual company line time after time that, they are indeed sorry but cannot rectify the situation that, they caused in the first place, then direct to the complaints department to be met with a recorded message stating that they were closed. I have raised an official complaint in writing to EIR today so I will wait and see as to their response. For what was once a fantastic public company in the ownership of the Irish people it has developed into a very badly run, private entity who cares little for its customers. A good company is one that looks after its customers when problems arise, EIRs policy seems to be the exact opposite.
    Hi kmass, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves, I understand this is frustrating. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, date of birth and email address and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement