Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unhelpful course provider

Options
  • 09-10-2016 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi all, I am due to start a Fetac evening course soon, and am now a little wary of the college holding it. The are very hard to deal with, I have a few questions about the course and venue and have called them many times and never get a call back as promised with answers to my queries. They told me the course was being cancelled then said it was going ahead but only 4 people are enrolled. I'm worried now that they will be hard to deal with throughout the course and am sorry I didn't choose a different course provider. Has anyone ever completed an evening course with only 4 students enrolled.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

Oh gosh what's this course about?
    kasperk xx wrote: »
    Hi all, I am due to start a Fetac evening course soon, and am now a little wary of the college holding it. The are very hard to deal with, I have a few questions about the course and venue and have called them many times and never get a call back as promised with answers to my queries. They told me the course was being cancelled then said it was going ahead but only 4 people are enrolled. I'm worried now that they will be hard to deal with throughout the course and am sorry I didn't choose a different course provider. Has anyone ever completed an evening course with only 4 students enrolled.

Advertisement