Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking to get an idea of price

• 09-10-2016 8:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

Can I ask if its allowable to request people on here to roughly price a console/games/accessories I have for sale so I can put it on adverts?

I've had a look on adverts already but it looks like there is a big difference in prices between what people have for sale, I have no idea where to start

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

it's not really allowed. Best bet is look on ebay for completed, sold listings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Corholio, your PM inbox is full

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Star Lord wrote: »
    it's not really allowed. Best bet is look on ebay for completed, sold listings.

Thanks for clarifying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    Corholio, your PM inbox is full

Sorry bout that, should be fine now.

Advertisement