Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RCMP criminal record check...am I waiting for a certificate?

Options
  • 09-10-2016 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,

As part of my CEC PR application, I was asked by Immigration to provide a criminal record check based on fingerprints.

I went to my local OPP station, filled out a form, did the fingerprints and next day (September 30th), they asked to me pick up the results.

This results form shows negative for 3 searches (name, prints and indices) and is signed and embossed by the OPP station.

I then uploaded this to the Immigration website and they rejected it, saying it was only confirmation that I applied for a record check.

My question is this...should I receive something in the mail directly from RCMP? If so, how long does it usually take? I did not give them my Immigration details so I'm guessing they have no way to send my info to Immigration directly,

Many thanks

Advertisement