Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clusters of upsetting dreams

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Dreamed that people were ransacking my desktop. Pieces were torn away. Damaged. Replaced with broken parts. When asked why? They played ignorant. Awoke frustrated.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Dreaming that I was dreaming. Recurrent. Couldn't tell if awake or dreaming. Awoke, but wasn't sure for 1st few moments.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I woke 3 times last night, upon getting back too sleep I dreamt last night that I was living in a jungle and lived in a kind of wooden shanty type house and I was just sitting there doing nothing when all of a sudden I hear the loud roar of a T-Rex! panic overcame me and I was trying too keep still and silent and low and then I just see my mam walking around the place dusting as if nothing was happening outside :eek: like she was oblivious too the fact that there was a T-Rex outside stomping around the place, the fear and panic I felt was surreal! I could feel my heart pound in my chest! I was so worried he was going too get her and then I suffered a bout of sleep paralysis, I could feel myself waking up but not been able too move and I felt myself freaking out a bit, all in all an upsetting night of sleep and I've been awake since about 5:30am.

I woke 3 times last night, upon getting back too sleep I dreamt last night that I was living in a jungle and lived in a kind of wooden shanty type house and I was just sitting there doing nothing when all of a sudden I hear the loud roar of a T-Rex!
    Recently watched a film with T-Rex dude? Waking hours content sometimes influences dream content. trex-615x346.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I've been reading the books! there brilliant! :D.

• Advertisement

I've been reading the books! there brilliant! :D.
    Reading content awake. Dream content asleep?

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

Ugh had a dream last night that I was drowning at night in open water. I knew there were other people in the sea with me but it was raining so hard and the waves were so choppy I couldn't see them or hear them. Woke up and my throat was sore from trying to scream in my sleep.

I must be more stressed than I know myself.

Drowning nightmare.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey Dinxminx. No drowning dreams of late, but I remember touching fish with foot when swimming in a nearby harbour awhile back. No, wait, that was not a dream!

Dream. House party. After hot tub. Tried to change from wet swimsuit to dry clothes. Strange boy kept following me about. Awoke.

• Advertisement
Advertisement