Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clusters of upsetting dreams

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

GuessWhoEh wrote: »
    I had a dream last night that I was pregnant and I could feel the baby. It's little hands was sticking out of my skin and I had to pull it out. Then I woke up. Weird

My SIL knew about each of her pregnancies before she confirmed them with a test, because she'd dreamed about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭GuessWhoEh

My SIL knew about each of her pregnancies before she confirmed them with a test, because she'd dreamed about it.

I'm not pregnant don't worry hahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Black Swan wrote: »
    Either that, or they were really grand and Hugo might be reluctant to share? ;)

Oh I'd share the sh!t out of 'em! :D

This popped up on my Facebook feed today. I thought that it might be interesting for ye, although it might need to be taken with a pinch of salt.

I Fuppin' Love Science Linky

Mods, if ye feel that this would be better placed in another thread, please feel free to move it. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,206 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Pinch Hugo? More like shovel.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Oh I'd share the sh!t out of 'em! :D
    Now that's rather graphic Hugo.
    ... although it might need to be taken with a pinch of salt.
    Understatement of the year.
    Fathom wrote: »
    Indeed!

Now that's rather graphic Hugo.

Understatement of the year.

Indeed!

Bullies! :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Bullies! :pac:
    You can take it Hugo, you being an Army Hmod. Have you had any Army dreams to share? :cool:

You can take it Hugo, you being an Army Hmod. Have you had any Army dreams to share? :cool:

I'm like the officer in Platoon. A coward. :D

I had a dream about being in a battle but it was years ago.

I'm like the officer in Platoon. A coward. :D

I had a dream about being in a battle but it was years ago.
    Hummmmmmmmmm, I wonder if we had a battle over at the Army forum if that would influence your later dream content?

• Advertisement

Hummmmmmmmmm, I wonder if we had a battle over at the Army forum if that would influence your later dream content?

Only one way to find out! :D

Only one way to find out! :D
    Oh, did Hugo just throw down the glove? Dream on!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,206 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Upsetting? Clusters? Not lately.

Upsetting? Clusters? Not lately.

That's a good thing! :)

That's a good thing! :)
    Like spookies! Dreams like films.

Like spookies! Dreams like films.

Depends on how spooky we're talking about.

Depends on how spooky we're talking about.
    Poe nightmares! Cool.

Poe nightmares! Cool.

Poe nightmares are both the best and worst depending on your point of view.

Poe nightmares are both the best and worst depending on your point of view.
    Poetic POV

Poetic POV

You flatter me, Fathom. :o

• Advertisement

Recurring dreams was a cinematic appropriation of Schumann's Op. 15, No. 7 (Jeremy Barham, 19th-Century Music, Vol. 34 No. 3, Spring 2011).

Recurring dreams was a cinematic appropriation of Schumann's Op. 15, No. 7 (Jeremy Barham, 19th-Century Music, Vol. 34 No. 3, Spring 2011).
    I sleep talk. Singing next?

Ah lovely! A documentary about the tsunami that struck Japan featuring lots of terrifying footage. Looks like I'll be dreaming of that tonight so.

Ah lovely! A documentary about the tsunami that struck Japan featuring lots of terrifying footage. Looks like I'll be dreaming of that tonight so.
    No tsunami dreams yet. Live by sea. :eek:

No tsunami dreams yet. Live by sea. :eek:
    Surf's up? Gets virtual dream board and runs for ocean.

Surf's up? Gets virtual dream board and runs for ocean.
    Beats Wedge!

Beach bums! :p

Beach bums! :p
    I'll have you know Hugo that I often dream about the nearby beach, given that it's nearby. It's the biggest pond and its dream influence is unavoidable. So if Pacific is the theme, there would be clusters, sometimes grand, other times nightmares.

I'll have you know Hugo that I often dream about the nearby beach, given that it's nearby. It's the biggest pond and its dream influence is unavoidable. So if Pacific is the theme, there would be clusters, sometimes grand, other times nightmares.

I'm happy to report that there were no tsunami dreams. :)

• Advertisement

Weird dream. Traveled to a very small town in the American Deep South. Was being constantly observed by cam like a Big Brother contestant, day and night, at the place I was staying. Was told by the locale sheriff an endless list of do's and don'ts which didn't make any sense, like not eating vitamins. I ate one, and all of a sudden he came through my door and accosted me, in a very threatening manner. Woke up. After awhile drifted back to sleep, and this ridiculous dream continued, with the sheriff shaking his finger at me, telling me how bad I was, and that I could do nothing on his forbidden list without him catching me. Woke up 2nd time grumpy. Later laughed at this inexplicable dream.

Advertisement