Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AirTech CS350

Options
  • 10-10-2016 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭

Moved into a house with this alarm installed. It is unmonitored but I have just seen my first telephone bill and there is a call a day to a number since our line was activated. Provider told me it was a number the alarm calls.

Any idea how I can stop this number being called?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Find the phoneline in the panel and disconnect it.
    It will be a separate board or box & the phone line will be marked ABCD or ABBA

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

You made it sound so simple. This made it a bit harder

30264199615_ace769628e_c.jpg

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

If there's a dialler it will be behind that main PCB more than likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 gamblers

Hi. I have an airtech alarm which has not been working for a number of years except for the internal fire alarm. I now want to disconnect it but when I switch off mains the alarm goes off inside and out. Im not technical so would really appreciate some help.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

You could turn off the power, remove the mains fuse from the panel and then disconnect the battery.

The alarm will activate outside on its own, if you have a ladder, up you go, if not it should stop after 15 ish minutes, depending on of course how old it is.

• Advertisement

Thank you for so much that. I did what you said and outside bell activated but has just stopped.It will not re activate later or tonight will it and is ok to turn back on the power ?

gamblers wrote: »
    .It will not re activate later or tonight will it and is ok to turn back on the power ?

Once you have the mains fuse removed at the panel and the battery disconnected you can turn the power back on.

Couldnt see what I would have called a main fuse but pulled out all fuses I found and disconnected the battery. Should that be ok ? Thanks again.

If you look at the image above the mains fuse is in the black holder to the top left. Beside the 3 terminal blocks.

Really appreciate the help. It worked perfectly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Any idea what the default engineers code can be on these?

On the CS350 it's 01278

Advertisement