Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about psn account

Options
  • 10-10-2016 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I got myself a ps4 over the weekend and I'm loving it. I bought a psn 12 month subscription on cdkeys without realising it could only be used on a UK account so set up a new account with a UK location. Everything seems to work fine and I can even use PS now. Is there any downside to having a UK account and not an irish one?

Thanks,

Griff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

About the only issue would be that you must keep buying more of the uk credit to keep all your PS+ game when your membership lapses. Other than that, you may get the occasional issue where you pay more (or less) than the eurozone for a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

RedXIV wrote: »
    About the only issue would be that you must keep buying more of the uk credit to keep all your PS+ game when your membership lapses. Other than that, you may get the occasional issue where you pay more (or less) than the eurozone for a game.
    Great thanks, that's what I was hoping to hear. Now I have to decide whether or not to keep my PS now subscription

Advertisement