If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE55KS8000

Options
  • 10-10-2016 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm looking for the best possible price for the UE55KS8000 delivered to Co Wicklow.

I'd be looking to pay in sterling also and wondering do you do Saturday delivery?

After a lot of research I've made up my mind on this tv and was going to wait and see what happens in January but if I can get a good deal now against the Sterling price I may take the plunge.

Cheers!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Batesy wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm looking for the best possible price for the UE55KS8000 delivered to Co Wicklow.

I'd be looking to pay in sterling also and wondering do you do Saturday delivery?

After a lot of research I've made up my mind on this tv and was going to wait and see what happens in January but if I can get a good deal now against the Sterling price I may take the plunge.

Cheers!
    Hi Batesy, many thanks for your post

The 55KU8000 is a lovely TV and you wouldn't be disappointed with it
    Best pricing I can do on it in Sterling with a 6year warranty and delivery included would be £1525 / €1935
    We do have this model available for shipping from our UK warehouse on a 3-5 day delivery if you were interested.

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Hi guys,

Cheers!

Best pricing I can do on it in Sterling with a 6year warranty and delivery included would be £1525 / €1935
    We do have this model available for shipping from our UK warehouse on a 3-5 day delivery if you were interested.

Cheers
    Brian
    Thanks for the reply Brian.
    That sterling price is definetly food for thought.

Is it possible to arrange Saturday delivery? There is no one home before 4pm mid-week you see.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys,

Cheers!

Cheers
    Brian
    Thanks for the reply Brian.
    That sterling price is definetly food for thought.

Is it possible to arrange Saturday delivery? There is no one home before 4pm mid-week you see.
    Hi Batesy.

It should be possible to arrange a Saturday delivery but it would be classed as a special service as it is not one we normally offer due to the cost. I think it is around £40 or £50 but I will check this morning and revert back ASAP.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.