Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Draw down loan online

Options
  • 10-10-2016 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,

I applied for a personal loan 2 weeks ago and it was approved within a few days. I had the option to draw the loan through my online account with a password that was sent to my phone. But when I login online today the option seems to have disappeared?

Thanks,
    B

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon countryhunt, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

This password may have expired however, if you call our Lending team directly today on 1890 200 334 an adviser will be more than happy to assist you with this draw down. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 9 countryhunt

Good Afternoon countryhunt, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

This password may have expired however, if you call our Lending team directly today on 1890 200 334 an adviser will be more than happy to assist you with this draw down. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 
    Hi Elaine,

It's saying that number is not recognized.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Apologies counryhunt, 

If you' like to try 0818 200 334 instead this should direct you through to a lending adviser. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement