Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paypal Wan*ers

• 10-10-2016 3:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

long story short

bout 6 or 7 years ago ( no joke )

i had a diff paypal account , closed it down through proper channels etc

then 2 years later i opened a new one to buy off ebay and so forth , never sold anything just bought , but on friday i sold an item and received the amount ( less paypals amount ) but now it seems my account is limited despite never ever having an issue before , something about a diff paypal account linked with same address as mine in negative balance ( - €200 ) now im peed off to say the least as i genuinely closed that account with no issues or disputes

now when i questioned paypal on this they could not tell me how long its owed or for what ( so a blind charge )

what do i do now ?

€360 in my account that i cant shift till i pay this imaginary amount

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Was the old account used for selling?

If a buyer claimed against you after closing the account PP may have automatically found in their favor. Do you have email records back that far? If this is what happened you'll find the sale listed in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,644 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

I don't know guys, I've been both buying and selling using PayPal for years with no problem.
    As a seller you need to know they will side with the buyer if there is any doubt, I can see where having an old account has sent up a flag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

but been using new acc for 5 years now , no issue

bit suspect

Advertisement