Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room for Skype interview

Options
  • 10-10-2016 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi, I have a Skype interview for a job and need a quiet room with WiFi for the interview because my Internet at home isn't trustworthy. Any ideas of places where they would have one, maybe some government organisation?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭dobman88

fiload wrote: »
    Hi, I have a Skype interview for a job and need a quiet room with WiFi for the interview because my Internet at home isn't trustworthy. Any ideas of places where they would have one, maybe some government organisation?

Any hotel would accommodate that. Could call in to a few and see if they'd charge anything. I know a few in Killarney that would give you the use of a meeting room for an hour anyway.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Where in Kerry are you based? As dobman suggested, try checking with a hotel in your area. They would have meeting rooms with wifi.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭fiload

Thanks lads, in around the tralee area myself. Trying the free routes first but if I'm stuck I'll ring up a hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭dobman88

Thanks lads, in around the tralee area myself. Trying the free routes first but if I'm stuck I'll ring up a hotel

I was in the rose hotel last week and there are some quiet corners in the hotel lobby which could suit you. I was there between 11am-1.30pm and it was pretty quiet in general. Order a pot of tea and staff wouldn't bat an eyelid. Good luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

As long as a screaming toddler doesn't start running around you as you are answering the question on how you dealt with a challenging situation!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement