Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triathlon

Options
  • 10-10-2016 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Anyone out there recommend the forme ATT 1.0 triathlon bike for entry level trial athlete. Help needed

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

no offence, but if you are an entry level athlete, why do you feel you need a triathlon bike? do you not have a road bike you can race on for a season or two before you spend money on new gear?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 tommyirl

I think the biggest thing to consider at entry level is your goal. As someone who has raced internationally, I would suggest starting off by adding a really good pair of wheels to your existing bike. I assume you are racing the 20k/40k bike splits at present. A triathlon bike would only make a one/two minute difference over these differences. If you are determine to get an entry bike, look to Planet X would be my advice. Some incredible bikes at a fraction of the price. The Exocet 2 (now 3) has put in some cracking performances on the international circuit.

Advertisement