Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Cineworld Unlimited Card

Options
  • 10-10-2016 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi,
    My cineworld unlimited card (red one) expires this week. Just wondering, when they say no additional costs do they mean in addition to the X monthly charge?
    Do I also need to call them to activate it?
    I can't seem to unlink the card from the site, also. So will it be automatic billing?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

After the 12 months is up they'll send you the new card and just start using that nothing else you need to do. Been a while since I got mine but I can't see why they would add any barriers to getting it they obviously just want you paying. It certainly makes the bar very keenly priced!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Eman_321

jimmii wrote: »
    After the 12 months is up they'll send you the new card and just start using that nothing else you need to do. Been a while since I got mine but I can't see why they would add any barriers to getting it they obviously just want you paying. It certainly makes the bar very keenly priced!

That's great, thanks Jimmii

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement