Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm every night - contact details?

Options
  • 10-10-2016 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Does anyone know who and how to contact to address the really high pitched alarm going off for hours nightly for the last week in the building where the Charlesland Medical Centre is? (I assume one of the vacant properties). I tried Petra Mgmt Co but they said it wasn't anything to do with them and didn't know who I should contact. Thanks!

Comments

It's only going off at night? That would suggest the premises isn't empty. (Just from experience, living beside a premises where the member of staff who locked up couldn't set the alarm properly, so it would be going off from 10pm till 8am every night). I can feel your pain! Ring the garda station directly during the day and explain the situation if it continues. They might be able to identify the place, or may have heard about it already. But they should be able to advise you how to proceed. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

I wonder could it be where the new dental surgery is soon to be opened, maybe they are getting it ready and could be their alarm, just guessing

• Registered Users Posts: 49 dubjackeen

pixbyjohn wrote: »
    I wonder could it be where the new dental surgery is soon to be opened, maybe they are getting it ready and could be their alarm, just guessing

Do you mean the new veterinary surgery?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Honestly!

eleMental wrote: »
    Does anyone know who and how to contact to address the really high pitched alarm going off for hours nightly for the last week in the building where the Charlesland Medical Centre is? (I assume one of the vacant properties). I tried Petra Mgmt Co but they said it wasn't anything to do with them and didn't know who I should contact. Thanks!

If you're paying fees to Petra, they shouldn't brush you off so swiftly. They know who to contact. The directors need to instruct Petra to assist residents. Unreal that they would even advise you who to call.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Honestly!

Honestly! wrote: »
    If you're paying fees to Petra, they shouldn't brush you off so swiftly. They know who to contact. The directors need to instruct Petra to assist residents. Unreal that they would even advise you who to call.

It's Colliers. Petra have contact details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

dubjackeen wrote: »
    Do you mean the new veterinary surgery?

No, I met a guy recently who told me he was setting up a dental surgery in Charlesland

Advertisement