Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silverbanks Baldoyle

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

jus_me wrote: »
    We got our tax rebate (help to buy) approved in May and it was payed to the developers end of May and we're drawing down the mortgage in August (Phase 1)

So it is possible to do it before draw-down...once you secure a property you can start the process for help to buy.

Has anyone purchased an additional car space??? or do you think there will be plenty on room for people to park ? any car-park advise would be great ... currently contemplation spending the €10,000 on a space it's madness.

There really taking the biscuit with the car spaces. I'm pretty certain everyone in the coast and Myrtle who don't have a driveway got one space outside their house and one underground.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭jus_me

It's crazy... €10,000 upfront

I'm wondering if anyone has bought an additional and what the process was..

or if everyone is just planning on winging' it

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Monkeyjoe

It's crazy... €10,000 upfront

I'm wondering if anyone has bought an additional and what the process was..

or if everyone is just planning on winging' it

I'd say some people might not use their underground parking so would be more than willing to rent it out. Would be way cheaper than buying.

I for one don't plan on buying a car anytime soon so would have a free space for a good while.

If anyone is planning on renting an extra space - do PM' me it could work out better than the €10,000!

If anyone is planning on renting an extra space - do PM' me it could work out better than the €10,000!

If your a member of the red arches residents group on Facebook, there was a woman looking to rent out a space a few months back. I don't know if she got sorted, so maybe worth a look.

• Advertisement

If your a member of the red arches residents group on Facebook, there was a woman looking to rent out a space a few months back. I don't know if she got sorted, so maybe worth a look.

Thanks a mill I'll have a look :)

If anyone is interested there are loads of thread on neighbours.ie dating from when the first residents in Red Arches move in almost 11 years ago.

Maybe we can start a silverbanks thread there

http://neighbours.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php/3386-The-Coast

Any updates on phase one moving in ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Sarah 3

No, we cannot get a date for snagging yet. Like most people we were told,April,May,June,July.
    Anyone know if the show apartment has been let,

We got a date for our houst to be snagged next week wonder if we will be in by September. Has anyone who bought in phase 1 moved in yet. Still have not gotten a date

• Advertisement

there's a rumor cash buyers moved in early this week - not sure if it's true.

This cannot be true,to the builder everyone is a cash buyer.

Some documents are outstanding from the vendor that are a requirement from the bank for mortgages - cash buyers don't need to wait on such dox. Hopefully there's good news for all soon :) I drove by my house today !!

As you drove by did you see any sign of houses been occupied, like blinds,or lights.or cars.

Houses don't look occupied at the moment.

Does anyone know, is it all underground car parking, or is the much outside the houses.

We have 2 car spaces, 1 underground,and 1 on street.

The road that leads to the underground carpark doesn't look ready for people to drive down... I wonder if that's the real reason for the delay ?

Hi, we were supposed to have our house snagged tomorrow, but the builder has cancelled until next week. Has anyone had their house or apartment snagged yet

• Registered Users Posts: 4 kellymc

Hi all, just found this forum. I have snagged my house twice now and am still waiting for Byren Wallce to send my solicitor the maps to register the land. The son't have them and the builders solicitors are apparently on holiday. I was hoping to get moved in this month but may not happen.

I am phase 1

Thanks for that information that's really helpful.

• Advertisement

I forgot to add we are also phase 1. Regards

still not snagged and your phase 1, are you in one of the houses?

Yes, paid our 1st deposit in February

Have you been given a move in date, when was your house snagged.we are a 4 bed house.

We snagged about 6/7 weeks ago and did our resnag about 4 weeks ago and I know the house is 100% ready to move into.

Got an email from Savills two weeks ago saying my solictor would be contacted that week with a close date but still nothing back yet.

I was really hoping to get moved in by end of August. I seen some people moving in furniture when I was snagging though so must be close.

Hi everyone, just another update - I drove past at the weekend and people are living in the houses and apartments now. So we must be close.

My solicitor told me there is a Silverbak purchasers whatsapp group - does anyone have the information to get added to it?

Great news, thanks for update.

Hi I can't find anything on what's app, if you do let me know. Thanks.

What did everyone end up buying?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 letmehave

Any news regarding Phase 2? :)

Advertisement