Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silverbanks Baldoyle

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭MSVforever

Queues down there today, they showed a 1 bed and 2 bed in Sycamore but were selling all phase 3 apartments (Oak and Alder too).

All 1 beds in phase 3 sold according to Savills.

Was the pre-launch advertised somewhere? Saw only the launch for Saturday and Sunday on daft / my home...

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭you2008

Queues down there today, they showed a 1 bed and 2 bed in Sycamore but were selling all phase 3 apartments (Oak and Alder too).

that is madness:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭badbeatcentral

MSVforever wrote: »
    Was the pre-launch advertised somewhere? Saw only the launch for Saturday and Sunday on daft / my home...

On Tuesday they sent an email to those who pre-registered on the savills website notifying of the pre-launch today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

This tells me that buyers no longer have the means to buy a house worth 350k plus and/or they no longer fancy a big fat mortgage that will take 35 years to clear and will cost them 2/5 or more of their income.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Pepper123

Nope.

People began queuing Sunday night.
    But they were sent home on Monday.

Search Silverbanks Baldoyle on Facebook for the group.

So everyone who queued got their preference?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Pepper123 wrote: »
    So everyone who queued got their preference?

I hope so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Have all the phase 3 apartments sold yet those anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Monkeyjoe

Klonker wrote: »
    Have all the phase 3 apartments sold yet those anyone know?

They only had the 2 bed show house left on Saturday for 300k.

So would assume that's gone by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 asd1rty

I just found that apartments in Silverbanks Baldoyle are being sold from receivers. A receiver sale means that apartments come with very little warranty or documentation. Is anybody concerned with that? Did anybody manage to find out why this is a receiver sale?

Thanks in advance!

asd1rty wrote: »
    I just found that apartments in Silverbanks Baldoyle are being sold from receivers. A receiver sale means that apartments come with very little warranty or documentation. Is anybody concerned with that? Did anybody manage to find out why this is a receiver sale?

Thanks in advance!

Well they are NAMA apartments

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

I think you’ve been misinformed, the structural guarantee is provided by a third party insurance company. The contractor will be responsible for issues in the first 12 (iirc) months as part of the defects liability period

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭crby

Hi All

Can anyone tell me if there are any 1 beds left or if there are plans for any future developments? (finding it hard to get in touch with the agent)

crby wrote: »
    Hi All

Can anyone tell me if there are any 1 beds left or if there are plans for any future developments? (finding it hard to get in touch with the agent)

Everything is sold out. And silverbanks is finished.

But there has been planing permission granted for 550 properties at the other end of red arches on the land between red arches Myrtle and clongriffin.

Everything is sold out. And silverbanks is finished.

But there has been planing permission granted for 550 properties at the other end of red arches on the land between red arches Myrtle and clongriffin.

Thanks for the info! I take it that's the land in between Red Arches and the train station?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Any idea when they will start building?

alwald wrote: »
    Any idea when they will start building?

It's only approved recently. It could take years for them to start building.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 JohnnyC81

Anybody get Eir broadband installed? We’re being told February for line install.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 damcg3

Bought a duplex as part of phase 2, snagged it nearly 3 weeks ago and submitted report. Heard nothing back from site manager since, tried calling/emailing - anybody else having the same problem?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

damcg3 wrote:
    Bought a duplex as part of phase 2, snagged it nearly 3 weeks ago and submitted report. Heard nothing back from site manager since, tried calling/emailing - anybody else having the same problem?

I'd say you'll hear next week. We snagged our duplex almost 3 weeks ago too and have been told it's ready for check next week so hopefully there's no issues and we get the keys before Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭badbeatcentral

Anyone who bought in Phase 3 get their contracts yet? Heard nothing from Savills...

i didn't manage to get a place in Silverbanks (missed the boat) unfortunately but took a drive out to the area around Baldoyle/Clongriffin yesterday afternoon and got a great feel for Baldoyle. the views of the bay and Ireland's eye are spectacular....really confirmed for me that it is a place i'd like to move to and settle down in. Hopefully in the next year there will be more developments to come!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Konka

We need to measure officially our unit, does anyone know who can we hire?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Konka

Guys do you know if we can request the funds back from the HTB scheme after the purchase is completed?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭CoconutSky
    Taken

Anyone any idea when phase 3 will be complete and estimation of possible move in date?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mmb19

For those who have bought an apartment, is there a yearly fee for a designated car space in the underground car park? I was under the impression that one space per unit was included in the purchase price. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭jus_me

Mmb19 wrote: »
    For those who have bought an apartment, is there a yearly fee for a designated car space in the underground car park? I was under the impression that one space per unit was included in the purchase price. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Yes I believe it's around 80 per year

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Borys22

I am considering to move into the Coast area, and Silverbanks and overall Red Arches area were on the top of my list. However, the project shoreline, and the racecourse park project put me off a bit. After a quick research, I found residents are mostly concerned with both the proposed dog run and the teen zone.

Can anyone, possibly, share their experience and concerns after living there for last few years, and also their concerns with the new developments?

• Advertisement
Advertisement