Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone calls

Options
  • 11-10-2016 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭

I keep getting phone calls from 01 6115404. I've checked online and can't find it. When I answer there is no one on the other end, the phone just rings and then says "welcome to bank of Ireland direct". Seems a bit off so just hung up. Any change you could confirm is this is actually a bank of Ireland number that is ringing me?.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

FixitFelix wrote: »
    I keep getting phone calls from 01 6115404. I've checked online and can't find it. When I answer there is no one on the other end, the phone just rings and then says "welcome to bank of Ireland direct". Seems a bit off so just hung up. Any change you could confirm is this is actually a bank of Ireland number that is ringing me?.

Thanks
    Hi FixitFelix, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

This would be a Bank of Ireland number and it may be in relation to a query or application you recently made. While we do not have account access here to confirm what the call was in relation to in this instance, you can call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be happy to check this for you. Our reps are available on this number 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement