Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book Rental Scheme Software

Options
  • 11-10-2016 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi,
    I'm a secondary teacher running a book rental scheme in our school. Just wondering if there are any decent specific software packages out there that will make the job easier. I have dealt with Databiz in Galway for a library package and found them to be excellent. Any other options ?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭man_no_plan

tradman wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm a secondary teacher running a book rental scheme in our school. Just wondering if there are any decent specific software packages out there that will make the job easier. I have dealt with Databiz in Galway for a library package and found them to be excellent. Any other options ?

Cheers

We are still on manual, scooter is one option I have looked at. If you do a one year or two year loan any library software will work.

Advertisement