If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 55EG910V

Options
  • 11-10-2016 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to buy it online from the .ie site - offering me the order completion button without any means of entering the TV90 code (as with the UK site's order review stage) to avail of the discount. Will  I obtain the £90 as a rebate if I complete the sale?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

styron wrote: »
    I'm trying to buy it online from the .ie site - offering me the order completion button without any means of entering the TV90 code (as with the UK site's order review stage) to avail of the discount. Will  I obtain the £90 as a rebate if I complete the sale?

Thanks
    Hi Styron.

Apologies it seems the code has not been set up on our site.

A few ways we can get around this.
    You can place the order via our .ie site for the fully amount and I will refund the voucher amount straight back or you can drop me your contact number in a PM and we can do it the old fashioned way over the phone and i can do the reduction manually ;)

Cracking screen by the way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭styron

Thanks Kenny - I'll book it up online now and the refund will be fine.

Thanks Kenny - I'll book it up online now and the refund will be fine.
    Will keep my eye out :D

Hi Styron.

Thanks again for the order.

I have corrected the TV90 code and issued the amount back to you.

I've popped the TV on the next delivery from our main warehouse which is morrow. Delivery should be Friday but the courier will be in touch before hand to arrange a time.

You will be very please when you get up and running

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭styron

Fantastic Kenny - never expected to have it by the weekend, the last HD OLED in what's virtually a 4K world. Hope never to have to use that 6 year warranty for sure :pac:

Many thanks.

• Advertisement

Fantastic Kenny - never expected to have it by the weekend, the last HD OLED in what's virtually a 4K world. Hope never to have to use that 6 year warranty for sure :pac:

Many thanks.
    No problem at all Styron.

Thanks again for the purchase :D

Let me know what you think once you get setup.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.