If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG UE32K5500

Options
  • 11-10-2016 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi

Could i get a price on three Samsung UE32K5500 plus delivery to Dublin?

Thanks
    Pierre

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

MPJones wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks
    Pierre
    Hey MPJones.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

At the moment the 32K5500 is an in store only collection and we can not have these shipped.

Might there be another screen that would suit your needs?

Perhaps the Panasonic 32DS500 priced at £289.00 with £6.99 shipping (Also includes or VIP 6 year Guarantee).
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202040-viera-tx32ds500b.aspx

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 MPJones

MPJones wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks
    Pierre
    Hey MPJones.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

At the moment the 32K5500 is an in store only collection and we can not have these shipped.

Might there be another screen that would suit your needs?

Perhaps the Panasonic 32DS500 priced at £289.00 with £6.99 shipping (Also includes or VIP 6 year Guarantee).

Let me know what you think.
    Thanks Kenny,   The boss wants to stick to Samsung. 

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Thanks MP, 

Unfortunately the 2 models of samsung are both unavailable for shipping at the minute, although that could change 

Regards
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Ninjakettle

Hello - interested in the same samsung TV - Is this deliverable now, and if so, can i get a price to Galway?  looking for a tv bracket (with arm to suit too)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hello - interested in the same samsung TV - Is this deliverable now, and if so, can i get a price to Galway?  looking for a tv bracket (with arm to suit too)
    Hi ninjakettle,

Unfortunately that model is still unavailable for shipping at the moment. Are there any others you have had your eye on?

Many thanks

David

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.