If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions regarding Denon AVRX2300 and Atmos speakers

Options
  • 11-10-2016 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

Hi

I currently have Monitor Audio Bronze B2 speakers with a BK Monolith sub.  I'm considering an upgrade to the Denon AVRX2300 to be used with my current speakers and add one pair of Monitor audio CT165 speakers as in ceiling atmos speakers.

I this a setup that you would recommend or are there better options for similar money?  I have a small room 12' by 11' so I don't think any more than two atmos speakers would be of much benefit when compared the the extra cost.

Could you also PM me the best price in sterling for the above including delivery to Co. Tipperary.

Thanks in advance

Conor

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Comer1 wrote: »
    Hi

I currently have Monitor Audio Bronze B2 speakers with a BK Monolith sub.  I'm considering an upgrade to the Denon AVRX2300 to be used with my current speakers and add one pair of Monitor audio CT165 speakers as in ceiling atmos speakers.

I this a setup that you would recommend or are there better options for similar money?  I have a small room 12' by 11' so I don't think any more than two atmos speakers would be of much benefit when compared the the extra cost.

Could you also PM me the best price in sterling for the above including delivery to Co. Tipperary.

Thanks in advance

Conor
    I think that you have cracked pretty much the best combo unless you want to spend lots!

The Monitor Audio 165's will voice match your Monitor Audio B2's really nicely and for value they are really hard to beat! ( I use some of them at home myself) - I'll PM you a price on these including shipping straight away, we pretty much always have them in stock as we hold deep stocks of these.

Just drop us a line if we can assist and thanks again for the post,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Comer1

Ordered this receiver and speakers on Thursday afternoon, received them on Friday.  Unbelievable value for money and, as always with Richersounds, absolutely excellent service!

Thanks to all at Richersounds, I'm absolutely loving my new equipment!

Conor

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Ordered this receiver and speakers on Thursday afternoon, received them on Friday.  Unbelievable value for money and, as always with Richersounds, absolutely excellent service!

Conor
    Many thanks for the order, and your comments

much appreciated. Anything else you need, just drop us a post/PM

Cheers
    Brian

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Conor
    And your AVR - The Denon AVRX2300 has just won the What Hi-Fi Award for best AV receiver 2016

http://www.whathifi.com/awards/2016/home-cinema-amps

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.