Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney Store opening in Blanchardstown SC!!

Options
  • 11-10-2016 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭

Surprised this hasn't made news before now considering all the hype the Grafton Street store got when it first opened but I just spotted a tiny sign on the window of the old Wallis shop (between Debenhams and Topshop) stating the Disney store is opening soon there and that they are now hiring "cast members".

This will be a great draw for the centre despite being on the pricey side for toys.

http://www.blanchardstowncentre.ie/the-disney-store-is-recruiting

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Yay can't wait :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Just what the world needs, another Disney store!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Could be wrong, but heard it was just a pop up for Christmas.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

You mean a tester for a future store :D

That unit is relatively small for a Disney store. Though I didn't even realise Wallis had closed, shows what I know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

I have a Disney Mad 9 year old. I will have to blindfold her walking past that shop!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Gaspode wrote: »
    Just what the world needs, another Disney store!

Let it go................

• Registered Users Posts: 10,002 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

You're right Gav. Wife was in there yesterday. Good bargains by her account. And she knows her Disney.

Advertisement