Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

farcical from eir/com..legal threat despite no account or money owed

Options
  • 11-10-2016 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,216 ✭✭✭

as per title, sorted this issue of being billed by eir/com despite having no contact/account months ago,sorted it here because my emails to them and calls resulted in nothing happening..believe it was alan who sorted it,he confirmed id hear no more about it .

get a letter today from eir telling me they have sold my outstanding amounts owed (i owe nothing) to intrum justitia ..and i now owe them 136.35 euro.

attached was a letter from said company saying they wish to end this amicably and attached payment options ,otherwise legal judgement will be taken against me !!

this is the 2nd such time i have received a letter telling me i owe money to someone because i have not paid eircom, it was a different collection agency last time.,and this time ive had it,i will take whatever legal options i can to make eircom pay me for the stress this has caused me,not once but twice..when it has been confirmed by eircom that i owe fcking nothing ok.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

as per title, sorted this issue of being billed by eir/com despite having no contact/account months ago,sorted it here because my emails to them and calls resulted in nothing happening..believe it was alan who sorted it,he confirmed id hear no more about it .

get a letter today from eir telling me they have sold my outstanding amounts owed (i owe nothing) to intrum justitia ..and i now owe them 136.35 euro.

attached was a letter from said company saying they wish to end this amicably and attached payment options ,otherwise legal judgement will be taken against me !!

this is the 2nd such time i have received a letter telling me i owe money to someone because i have not paid eircom, it was a different collection agency last time.,and this time ive had it,i will take whatever legal options i can to make eircom pay me for the stress this has caused me,not once but twice..when it has been confirmed by eircom that i owe fcking nothing ok.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]marklazarcovic,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm so sorry to hear this, can you PM me your account number & I will take a look into this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,216 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]marklazarcovic,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm so sorry to hear this, can you PM me your account number & I will take a look into this.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][/quo

I've not had one for about 2 years

[font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][/quo

I've not had one for about 2 years
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]marklazarcovic,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]account information would be attached to the letter you received.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]marklazarcovic,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]account information would be attached to the letter you received.[/font]

I'll look when home

I'll look when home
    No problem marklazarcovic,

Pamela 

• Advertisement

Pm sent

Pm sent
    Thanks  marklazarcovic,

-Pamela 

well ive gotten two more threatening letters because of this..even though ye guys know i owe no money,as title says. farcical.

well ive gotten two more threatening letters because of this..even though ye guys know i owe no money,as title says. farcical.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you resend this PM [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]marklazarcovic?[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have checked my PM's & don't seem to have received this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

not much point,im on my "last warning" now,the court case should be fun

• Advertisement

not much point,im on my "last warning" now,the court case should be fun
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]marklazarcovic,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]if you change your mind please do feel free to PM me.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement