Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to travel from Tallaght to Ballsbridge Mon-Fri

Options
  • 11-10-2016 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

Hey, I need to get from Tallaght (The Square) to Ballsbridge (RDS) and looking to find out best option time wise and cost wise.

Yesterday morning I got the 49 bus got off at Harolds Cross and got the 18 bus. Left at 7 am just made it for 9am.

Today I got the 77a bus took 2 hours to get from Ringsend to tallaght with the traffic, absolute nightmare.

I was thinking of driving and renting a parking space near enough to the RDS

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭SkinnyBuddha

maybe get luas into city centre and then bus out to the RDS ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

Get one of those folding bikes, get the bus to Harold's cross bridge and cycle to Ballsbridge. Its a 15 minute cycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Luas to Abbey St. Walk to O'Connell Bridge and get one of the several buses that go to Ballsbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

When I go to Leinster games at the RDS, I get off the Dart at Sandymount. It's a quicker walk to the RDS, than if you get off at Landsdowne Rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Get a membership to the RDS (free parking) and drive. Ideally though cycle (use an E-bike if not up to the distance)

• Advertisement
Advertisement